Thursday, June 17, 2010

Make Way...Progress


Our house has been a flurry of activity with our very own construction site. The kids have been in "seventh heaven" exploring and discovering each new piece of the construction that has been completed while we were away for the day. Mostly they've loved the mud and amazing amounts of large equipment at our home. (I think it is every kid's dream!)

I, too, am amazed. In just shy of 2 weeks, Bill has taken our yard and flipped it literally upside down. Today when I arrived home I was shocked to find most of my "garage" roped off with caution tape. What lay before me was a beautiful smooth slab of cement...utter bliss.

Though I was excited about the progress, I couldn't help but think about the project that still lay ahead. We've got lots on our plates, but we are confident knowing family and friends make the load light. (Smile.)

From inside the little blue bungalow,
Katie Jean

*Please note: I think these pictures were taken on the on the only sunny day in June. Seriously? 50's in June...come on now.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: