Sunday, May 25, 2008

Tales from the Biggest Trees Adventures

Hello Blogging community... sorry for my delay in blogging, but I've been off enjoying time with my husband on our tenth wedding anniversary. We have had a terrific time hiking, sea kayaking, exploring endless beaches, dining in fabulous eateries, resting in great B & B's along the Olympic Peninsula, as well as viewing some of the biggest trees in the world. (I bet you're jealous now.) 

Tomorrow we are heading back to pick up the kids from Grandma's house. We are both really excited to see them again and get great big hugs and kisses from our two precious kids, Fiona and Keegan. I'm not looking forward, however, to the laundry, cooking and some of the daily activities that we all tend to hate after awhile. (Such is life.) Hopefully three weeks from now when I'm frustrated or overwhelmed with house duties, I'll remember the peaceful beach or looking up at the largest spruce tree in the world. (I promise I'll post some vacation pictures when I get back.) Yeah for memories....yeah for ten years of a wonderful marriage. I love you Drew.

From inside the little blue bungalow,
Katie Jean

No comments: