Monday, November 30, 2009

God's Promise

I literally stopped dead in my tracks when I pulled open the dishwasher door to discover this....A perfect rainbow complied from my dirty dishes! Ironic, yet, nothing surprises me with God's abundance and promises.

Here in the midst of the my day-to-day and somewhat mundane tasks...a rainbow laid out just for my eyes. (and now you too!) Some of you may just see dirty dishes, but I saw a rainbow.

From inside the little blue bungalow,
Katie Jean

I have set my rainbows in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. Genesis 9:13-15
Posted by Picasa

No comments: