Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My First Ever Blog Contest Winners Announced...

Sorry it has taken me a bit to finalize the caption contest as life has been getting busy between preschool, soccer, play dates, bible study, etc. (The definition of "Stay at Home Mom" is definitely not a "true" definition with me...who came up with that anyway?)

Anyway...enough of that.

It is with great pleasure and honor to announce the WINNERS of my first ever blog caption contest. (The envelope please.) The winners are....


"Full Speed ahead, I see the ice cream boat!" Mamato4

AND

"It's hard work brinin' dinner home." ~t

If these wonderful ladies would contact me with their home address I will be happy to send them gift certificates for a cup of joe in their 'neck of the woods'. (I'm from the land of coffee now, aka Seattle! What else did you think you'd win?!?) Thank you for all who made comments or thought about writing a comment.

From inside the little blue bungalow,
Katie Jean
Posted by Picasa

No comments: