Sunday, April 13, 2008

What! I'm blogging?

Yes, I've entered the world of technology thanks to my technically advanced husband, Drew. Now you the reader can take a look into my daily life as almost if you were opening my diary. Are you excited or what? Honestly, I haven't had a diary since my "Hello Kitty" diary when I was in 1st grade so this is a big step for me to "open" the doors to our little blue bungalow, our house.

I don't think there was anything of great importance in that "Hello Kitty" diary. However, to a young girl I was upset my diary didn't have a lock. I didn't want EVERYONE to know I "heart horses". Goodness. Today, we live thousands of miles from family and friends and I want to share our daily life by "unlocking" our diary in creating this new form of communication...blogging.

My blogging title comes literally from our house, a little blue bungalow in a small, but growing town of Monroe, WA. My goal is to record some of the daily ins and outs of our family, our adventures, trails and joys of raising our two children (Fiona and Keegan), my personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and the humorous moments of being a stay at home mommy. I hope you enjoy the journey with me.

From inside the little blue bungalow,
Katie Jean

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Kate-o, I look forward to checking out your blog and getting updates on the Britten clan.
All the best,
Samo

MerrandaVK said...

Katie Jean!! I am so happy to have another blogging friend. Great start to your blog, and OH.MY.WORD. your kids are so cute. Fiona was just a wee bit of a baby when I last saw her. Come check out my blog too!!!