Sunday, March 8, 2009

Under the Weather

I have lots of fun and interesting things I'd love to write about tonight (my garden, our high chair, Fiona not sucking her thumb anymore), but I'm just not feeling the best. I've been battling a cold, cough and congestion all week. To be honest, most of the week I didn't even have a voice to speak. It has been a rough week for me.

Today, my dear hubby finally drug me to urgent care declaring "he wasn't going to put up with me coughing all night AGAIN". (Ahem...ok...I get the point.) Anyway, after being sent home with several drugs and being told I have bronchitis...I'm going to close down early for the evening, take my cocktail of prescription drugs and rest.

From inside the little blue bungalow,
Katie Jean
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UGH! Get well soon! I feel for you!