Monday, December 1, 2008

A Few Nutcracker Pics


This weekend has been CRAZY BUSY, but I didn't want to disappoint my faithful readers and post a few pictures of our little girl, Fiona, at the Nutcracker. She did exceptionally well (for a 4 year old) and only complained once toward the end that "this movie is TOO long". (Ha, ha.)

Highlights for everyone were the sugar plum fairies...they were exceptional! Drew and I both had to chuckle as Fiona had a hard time trying to count how many sugar plum fairies were on stage at a time and, of course, we are still working on our whispering skills. (Yeah, didn't quite get that down yet...Fiona was a bit LOUD at times with some of her questions.) I'm sure the people in front of us were less than thrilled.

The rest of the weekend (ok...make that Sunday) consisted of making sugar cookies for Keegan's party, decorating the entire house for Christmas, putting up Christmas lights up outside, laundry, wrapping 25 Christmas books for the kids (I'll post about this tradition next week) and working on the condensing the Thanksgiving food to use for left-overs. I'm exhausted!

Today I found myself back in the kitchen making soup stock from the turkey bones and roasting a pumpkin after running to the store to buy food supplies for Keegan's party. (Someone...hand me a diet coke...I'm not going to make it.) I've got daily lists to tackle so I'm ready to go for Keegan's birthday party on Friday. More stories and pictures about this weeks activities to come, but for now I better get back to today's list and entertain the kids.

From inside the little blue bungalow,
Katie Jean


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fiona, I'm glad you enjoyed the sugar plum fairies! Did you know Sug's registered name is Hannah's Sugar Plum Fairy? Grandpa gave her to me for a Christmas gift 10 years ago. LOL, Gramy