Saturday, November 29, 2008

Dream Come True

I am so excited, ok dazzled. This afternoon Fiona and I will be watching the Nutcracker ballet as well as watching Drew's Dickens Carolers quartet sing during intermission. After reading the story for years and watching commercials on the TV of this spectacular show, today I will watch it in person. (Can it get better, well...maybe if I had a diet coke in hand?)

This is amazing to me as I have always wanted to see this show since I can remember and that dream will be realized this afternoon. To be able to share this experience with my own little girl is just the "icing on the cake". We are so blessed to be watching this show on behalf of my husband's talent. (In exchange for their quartet singing they get free tickets to the show.) Moments like this I know without a doubt the favor God imparts on my family's life.

From inside the little blue bungalow,
Katie Jean

Side note: This picture is of Fiona by our Christmas tree LAST year. To date, our tree and decorations are not up at the Little Blue Bungalow. Our hope is to start and complete our festive decorating this weekend for Keegan's birthday celebration at the end of this week. This week will be a CRAZY one. I don't even have time to type everything that has to get done. Life is always interesting here at the Little Blue Bungalow, but that is what makes it so fun.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: