Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Summer End


I think every year I say the same thing, "Where in the world did the summer go?" And this year is no exception. With the end of summer, we pack away some of the spontaneity the great weather the Pacific Northwest boasts and settle back into "routine".

This year seems even more monumental as Fiona enters Kindergarten. My head is still spinning with thoughts of coordinating her pick-up and drop-offs around my work schedule. I'm positive it will only get worse as she and Keegan attend practices, plays, and parties.

Fiona is so excited about going to school and I feel like I'm dragging my feet. My days as "Mom the Taxi Driver" are beginning and I think I'm going to finally understand my mom's comment..."Laundry is my Life." (Smile.)

From inside the little blue bungalow,
Katie Jean




Posted by Picasa

No comments: