Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Open Invitation - Christmas Cookie Decorating


Please join our family in celebrating Keegan's 3rd birthday on Saturday, December 5th! Since we had such a great time opening our home to our friends and family for Christmas cookie decorating last year, we thought we'd repeat the fun. In addition, I thought I'd pass this on to my local readers if they'd like to join the fun and meet the gang at The Little Blue Bungalow.

The 'Little Blue Bungalow' (aka The Britten Home) will be open from 3:00 to 7:00 PM for you and your family to stop by and wish Mr. Keegan a "Happy Birthday" and decorate a cookie (or two) for you to eat. The cookies of your own creation will be the only refreshments, so plan on joining us for dessert. Please no gifts. Your presence is the only gift requested.

From inside the little blue bungalow,
Katie Jean

Local readers:
Send me a email at kjbritten@gmail.com and I'll be sure to get our physical address to you.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun idea! Love it! Eat a cookie for me and the Schell Family! Happy birthday to Mr. Keegan!