Friday, July 18, 2008

Fiona "ism's" and Comments

















Fiona: "Mom, can I have some more bikini bread?" (suppose to be "zucchini")



Fiona: "Yeah! Hot rain. I'm so excited!" (aka: a hot shower...interesting explanation for a Seattle girl!)



Fiona: "Wow mom! You look fancy." (I was wearing a sports bra to go workout at the YMCA...I never knew I looked "fancy" when I worked out.)


Fiona: "Dad will be home soon Keegan. He is at work so he can make lots of money 'cause the blue house costs lots of money." (They understand at such an early age.)


Fiona: "...remember that day?" (A comment she always says after she explains an activity the family may have enjoyed awhile back.)


Fiona: "Can I watch a show?" (Never asks for TV...I guess she is so turned of by our two fuzzy channels as well.)

Fiona: "When I grow up...I'm going to play soccer and have a big butt." (My personal favorite.)

From inside the little blue bungalow,
Katie Jean
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MerrandaVK said...

LOVE THEMh ALL, so precious!