Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Proof

Blogging community,

So...you see the pictures of my husband, Drew, building, constructing, fixing windows, etc. and you may think where is she...what is Katie Jean doing? (Not to be confused with 'Where is Waldo?') Well, I am the official "behind the scenes girl" of all Britten project unless it involves anything green (plants). I am sorta like the "Tool Time Girl", but more of the the unglamorous, unnoticed, detail work girl of work projects. (OK...you can laugh now.)

Typical jobs including: cleaning job sites, picking up tools dropped, painting/staining, mindless labor jobs (aka moving bricks), getting food and or drinks for work party and/or watching kids so Drew can do the major work.


So here I am...in all my glory with my good friend, Fiona. My proof. Maybe someday Fiona will be a "behind the scenes girl" too. But for now she has her heart set on being a doctor on Mondays and a garbage collector the rest of the week. Gee, I just wanted to be a race car driver at her age.

From inside the little blue bungalow,
Katie Jean
Posted by Picasa

No comments: