Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Irish Picnic Sack Race

Who can resist a bunch of Irish lads in a sack race? In true Britten style, we PACKED it in this weekend. We enjoyed Trail Fest, a birthday party in which Drew and I performed as Willy Wonka and Oompa Loompa, camping in the back yard, church service, a picnic put on by the Seattle Irish Heritage society, and to top it off an outdoor concert of the Chieftans. WOW! (I'm tired just typing it all.)

I guess I know why Fiona, Keegan and I took a nap Monday afternoon. More pictures to come...

From inside the little blue bungalow,
Katie Jean

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MerrandaVK said...

Cute sack race pics. Justin and Ethny are constantly taking their pillow cases off and having sack races down the hall. It's cute, but it will be much more cuter when they learn to put their own pillow cases back on themselves :p