Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Images...Summer 2008


Secretly many of us wish Summer would last forever. What makes it so appealing...the weather, great activities, or sense of freedom from our normal routine?
As August begins to end, even I as a stay-at-home mommy can't help but feel the sense of new routines taking hold of September. Miss Fiona will be entering preschool September 2nd and "normal" activities (MOPS, story time, playdates, etc.) will resume after a summer break. I'm I ready for Summer to end...yes and no.
I'm excited for new opportunities for Fiona in preschool, but already miss her knowing she won't be here filling the house with her laughter, song, and questions. Keegan and I have lots of new routines to manage without our Miss Fiona this Fall. It will be an adjustment for everyone.
From inside the little blue bungalow,
Katie Jean
Posted by Picasa

No comments: