Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Random Thoughts
















It's me here...thinking out loud. Maybe my thoughts are jumbled more from the fact I donated blood this morning or that it is just plain hot here in the Pacific Northwest. Really, what am I complaining about? I'm convinced after thirty, folks just have free liberty to complain about life and mostly that being in regards to the weather.

Goodness. I'm sitting here with every window (I take that back, every window I can...previous owners painted many of the windows shut...Drew has been "undoing" their handy work.) and door open just relaxing from a busy day. I'm listening to my "own" radio channel from pandora.com (truly a beautiful thing).

Seriously, have you gone to this website? You can type in any artist and they will create a personal "radio station" with similar style. I love it. It fuels me.

I started my day at 5 AM and got into the YMCA for 5:30 AM spin class. Absolute brutal today...they had us getting off and on the bike with sprints, planks and push-ups in between. Who makes up this stuff? All I can say is..."Jayme I'm tired, but don't worry I'll be back for more". Today was a typical busy YMCA day...5:30 AM spin class, 9:15 AM work in administration department, 4:05 PM Fiona's swim lesson. I'm convinced instead of a desk I'm going to need a cot soon, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

OK...I just got "butt" called by a friend. I hate this when this happens. Do you even know what I'm talking about? A "butt" call is when a cell phones accidentally calls you when someone sits down with their cell phone in their pocket. Not cool. Funny, but odd all at the same time. Really strange.

I just read through this blog and it is so random. If you are still following this...Congratulations. Nothing deep and meaningful tonight, but a glimpse of my random thoughts on a hot Wednesday night in the Little Blue Bungalow. Good night.

From inside the little blue bungalow,
Katie Jean
Posted by Picasa

No comments: