Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sick Kid

I hate it when my kids get sick...I feel so helpless. Fiona is not feeling well. Since yesterday she is breathing shallow, wheezing, coughing, and complains that her chest hurts. We decided to bring her into her regular doctor, Dr. Macon, this morning instead of having to deal with urgent care last night.
So what does that mean...I didn't sleep well.

I was worried. I swear I heard every cough, wheeze, and movement from her little twin bed last night. And now I'm literally pacing until I can call and get a scheduled appointment when the phone lines open at 8 AM. I'm sure she is fine...probably an upper respiratory infection, but until I know a mom just can't rest and relax. It is our duty to protect our children and Fiona will always be my little baby.

From inside the little blue bungalow,
Katie Jean
Posted by Picasa

No comments: